Παρασκευή 21 Δεκεμβρίου 2012

My name is Tessa Scott. A good name of three syllables.

  I walk. There is no place for me to go. No, actually, there is one. One place. Governed by a king who likes to play games. And this king is haunting me right now. He's waiting for me. Lurking beside me, like a shadow. He's dressed in black. Hollow black. He's waiting patiently for the time I'll be weak enough, so he can overrule me too. Like he's overruled millions of people. Actually he's overruled every life in this world. Every kind of life. There comes a time for all of us when we're too weak to deal with him. Nearly no-one's aware of him. He's decent. Enough so that he doesn't make his presence a big deal. But I am. I am aware of him. I've been walking with him stepping silently by my side for so long now that I'm kind of used to him. I know he's waiting and I know the purpose of my life is to meet him one day. I was born to meet this king. But that's not enough to stop me from being afraid. 
  I walk. I find a bench. I sit. And on the wall beside me, I write.
  "Keep breathing. Just keep doing it. It's easy. In and out."





It's easy


in and out 





Keep breathing



Just keep



doing it 




It's 









easy








in









and


















out.



and everything has an end.
Though this king is infinite

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου